New! Learn how to prepare your own fondue moitié-moitié in the heart of Gruyères!
This fun and original concept teaches students the art of fondue, trying to be the best apprentice among friends and / or colleagues in a friendly atmosphere, just like at home!
Prof. François Raemy, with a master’s degree in cheese and fondue, introduces students by teaching them the secrets of cheese making or by discovering the richness of La Gruyère's ancestral traditions.
Formula '' Fondue Academy Experience ‘‘ CHF 59. - Per person (group price CHF 54. -, from 10 people) including:
- Discovery of Vacherin fribourgeois AOP and Le Gruyère AOP
- Academic course around the fondue ‘moitié-moitiè’ (with potatoes, gherkins and pickled onions) and making your own fondue
- Plate of dried meat
- Meringue and double cream of La Gruyère
- A choice of miniature.
- Nominal certificate of achievement for the designated master cheese-making apprentice
- 10% discount for the shop