Take the shuttle bus service to the top of the Vounetse mountain in Charmey! Enjoy a breathtaking scenery while hiking, paragliding, the Zip Line Valley and the Tissineva refreshment bar until November!
A shuttle bus operates between Charmey and Vounetse from June 8th to November 3th, 2019. The bus has a seating capacity of 13 passengers.
• In the upward direction, parking is available at the câble car near the chackouts
• In the downward direction, Vounetse with a stop in front of the Tissineva Buvet
The terminus in the upwards direction is the top station of the cable car in Vounetse.
Depending on the weather and if there are no reservations, it is possible that one or more shuttles may be cancelled.
From Charmey, 10:00 / 11:30 / 13:00 / 14:30 / 16:00
From Vounetse, 10:45 / 12:15 / 13:45 / 15:15 / 16:45
Available only during July and August: on Wednesdays and Saturdays, buses dedicated to mountain pasture visits:
From Charmey: 08:30
From Vounetse: 09:15
- Reservations can be made at the Charmey Tourist Office
- Reservations can be made up to 9:30 am on the day of travel
Price per person
|One way adult||10.- CHF|
|Round trip adult||15.- CHF|
|Round trip children||7.50 CHF|
|One way children||5.- CHF|
- Payment in cash directly to the driver only
- The schedule is fixed, the bus does not wait
- There is no wheelchair access
- Some booster seats for small children are available
- No access for bicycles
- Dogs allowed