Discover the region of cheese and chocolate thanks to this package deal that combines a first or second-class trip with a visit to a cheese dairy and a chocolate factory. The line links Montreux, Gruyères and Broc.
- Travel first or second class between Montreux and Montbovon in the GoldenPass - MOB Belle Epoque carriages and transfers to Gruyères, Broc and Montreux with buses.
- Coffee and croissant served on departure from Montreux.
- Visit of the Gruyères demonstration cheese dairy "La Maison du Gruyère".
- Visit of the medieval town of Gruyères
- At the famous chocolate factory La Maison Cailler : tour for visitors and tastings.
- Refreshments service assured by a hostess on the train and bus.
Inclusive prices - 2d class
|Adults (from 16 years old)||90.- CHF|
|1/2 price pass||65.- CHF|
|General pass, Daily Card, Swiss Travl Pass 1. class||55.- CHF|
|General pass, Daily Card, Swiss Travl Pass 2. class||65.- CHF|
|Children (from 6 years old) and groups||65.- CHF|
Inclusive prices - 1st class
|Erwachsene (ab 16 Jahren)||99.- CHF|
|1/2-Preis Abo||69.- CHF|
|GA, Tageskarte, Swiss Travel Pass 1. Kl.||59.- CHF|
|GA, Tageskarte, Swiss Travel Pass 2. Kl.||69.- CHF|
|Kinder (ab 6 Jahren) und Gruppen||69.- CHF|