Discover the region of cheese and chocolate thanks to this package deal that combines a first-class trip with a visit to a cheese dairy and a chocolate factory. The line links Montreux, Gruyères and Broc.
- Travel first class between Montreux and Montbovon in the GoldenPass - MOB Belle Epoque carriages and transfers to Gruyères, Broc and Montreux with buses.
- Coffee and croissant served on departure from Montreux.
- Visit of the Gruyères demonstration cheese dairy "La Maison du Gruyère".
- Visit of the medieval town of Gruyères
- At the famous chocolate factory La Maison Cailler : tour for visitors and tastings.
- Refreshments service assured by a hostess on the train and bus.
May to June: Monday, Thuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
July to August: Everyday
September to October: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
Adults: CHF 99.-
Children and half-fare, groups: CHF 69.-