Experience the atmosphere of journeys in bygone days by taking the Retro Train "La Gruyère" between Bulle and Châtel-St-Denis. Fondue and meringues will also be on board!
Travel aboard a vintage TPF train and dine on traditional Swiss fondue, followed by the famous Gruyère desert of meringue and double cream. Race across the stunning countryside between Bulle and Châtel-St-Denis. Choose the gourmet option to discover the chocolate of Maison Cailler.
In summer, the Fondue Train becomes the Sushi Train.
- Adults: CHF 53.90
- Children: CHF 22.90 (untill 12 years old)
- Children: Free (until 6 years old and without fondue)
By purchasing a fondue-train ticket, you can travel on the whole Frimobil network.
- At the train station in Bulle, Fribourg, Courtepin and Châtel-St-Denis
- +41 (0)900 320 320 (CHF 1.-/min.)
- or www.tpf.ch/train-fondue