Thanks to the mountain cablewys in Charmey, you can get to the top of Vounetz and admire an exceptional panorama.
In summer as well as in winter, a large choice of activities are available in Vounetz. Enjoy time with family or friends in a sublime setting.
IN THE SUMMER
For nature lovers, discover the many walks and bike rides. For families, discover the children's hill and its wooden games. Still situated at the top, the mountain pasture cheese dairy of Les Piller allows you to see how cheese is made on a daily basis.
For thrill-seekers, discover the famous Zip-line Valley, which leaves from the top of the gondola lift. This activity, proposed by the ecological leisure park Charmey Aventures, supplements the various trails in the trees that delight young and old alike.
The Restaurant des Dents-Verte and the family Poidevin propose a charming programme for the summer season, in particular evening openings. BBQ evenings on Fridays and a selection of 16 tartars on Saturdays. And to start the day, enjoy a brunch which is served on Sundays from 10:00 am.
The Auberge de Tissiniva welcomes hikers for a gourmet stopover with a view.
IN THE WINTER
The diversity of the Charmey ski area welcomes skiers and snowboarders of all levels to its 30 km of marked runs. A snow garden is available for beginners and untouched slopes allow freeride enthusiasts to try their hand at freeriding. For more leisurely outings, discover the numerous snowshoe or Nordic skiing itineraries.
12 ski slopes
- untouched slopes for freeride enthusiasts
- A freestyle area equipped with Box & Rails
- A slope adapted for the organization of ski races, from slalom to super G
- A sledge run of almost 4km descent and 440m of difference in altitude awaits you. Starting from the top of Vounetz, this trail will take you through an enchanting atmosphere in the middle of nature to the bottom of the La Scie chairlift.
- Two new snow tubing slopes are available near the Jardin des Neiges.
-The resort also allows you to learn how to ski or to progress in winter sports thanks to the Swiss Ski School Charmey. Group, private, ski, snowboard or telemark lessons: there is something for all interests and all ages."
The opening of the gondola depends on the weather conditions. Please check in the news or directly with the gondola office for schedule changes.