This small, family-owned hotel is situated in Neirivue on the main road from Bulle to Chateau d'Oex. It offers simply furnished rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi.
Free parking is provided at the Auberge du Lion d´or. Guests can visit Gruyères and its castle, the Regional Nature Park Gruyere Pays d'Enhaut and Maison Cailler's chocolate factory in Broc.
Ski resorts like Charmey, Moléson, La Berra and Jaun are located within 15 km from the Auberge du Lion d´or.
- 1 night CHF 105.- per pers.
- 2 nights CHF 205.- per pers.
- Children: 0-5 years in parents' room: CHF 10.- per night
- 6-10 years discounted price on the accomodation in parent's room (with skipasses)
- 11-16 years CHF 95.- (1 night) and CHF 185.- (2 nights)
- Gruyerian breakfast
- 1 welcome drink
- 1 fondue evening (from 2 nights)
- 1 or 2 one-day ski-passes for the resort of your choice
Nights: 1 or 2 nights
Validity: Winter season 2019-2020
Half-board can be reserved in every hotel under the hotel's conditions